Webinar Series 2020: What’s Next for Real Estate and the Life Experience
What’s Next for Real Estate and the Life Experience is a compelling new webinar series from The Counselors of Real Estate—offering expert interpretation from provocative speakers who not only represent diverse and novel thinking, but question prevailing thinking. These exclusive webinars offer high impact, high value (they’re free!), and a high return from real estate and societal influencers worldwide.
Discover something new and thought provoking every month with The Counselors Webinar Series 2020.
- Session 2 | June 11, 2020
Speaker: Dr. Alexis Crow, Lead, Geopolitical Investing Practice, PwC
- Session 3 | Stay Tuned!
Speaker: Tom Shircliff, CRE, Co-Founder and Principal, Intelligent Buildings, LLC
- Session 4 | Stay Tuned!
- Session 5 | September 10, 2020
Speaker: Spencer Levy, Chairman of Americas Research and Senior Economic Advisor, CBRE
Past Webinar Recordings
Recordings from past webinars are made available online to watch on demand.
- Session 1 | May 14, 2020
Speaker: Richard Barkham, Ph.D., CRE, Global Chief Economist & Head of Americas Research, CBRE
- May 21, 2020 | Northern California Chapter: Travel & Hospitality Industry in the wake of COVID-19
- April 30, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: A Conversation on the Federal, State and Local Initiatives Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
- April 21, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: COVID-19 State of the NYC Market