Member, Directory Board, Bulwiengesa AG
Ralf-Peter Koschny started his career as town planner in Berlin. Afterwards he was engaged for more than five years in the economic promotion of Hamburg. He was entrusted with economic development in the region and supported local companies during phases of expansion. In particular Mr. Koschny was in charge of the expansion of Deutsche Airbus.
In 1995 he began managing gesa GmbH. The company specializes in analyses for the property market and is well established throughout Germany for retail analyses and concepts for retail and shopping center development.
In 2004 gesa GmbH merged with Bulwien AG to become bulwiengesa AG and founded herewith one of the most important independent research and consultancy enterprises in Europe with regard to retail and real estate-related issues.
In his function as CEO of bulwiengesa AG, Mr. Koschny is responsible for retail and leisure/recreation. Furthermore, he is managing director of bulwiengesa appraisal GmbH.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- CRE The Counselors of Real Estate
- FRICS Fellow of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- German Council of Shopping Centers
- International Council of Shopping Centers European Research Group
- Managing Director Plan 4 21
- Hamburg Chamber of Architects
- ULI Urban Land Institute
- SRL Association for Urban and Regional Land Use Planning