Past Webinar Recordings
Recordings from past webinars are made available to watch by streaming video.
- March 2021 | Making a Difference: CRE Consulting Corps Assists Naval Air Station Oceana
- March 2021 | Reimagining Retail with The Counselors of Real Estate® and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- February 2021 | Speakers: Amy Erixon, Head of Global Investment Management, Avison Young, and Jack Davis, Managing Director, RE Tech Advisors
- November 2020 | Speakers: Tom Shircliff, CRE, Co-Founder and Principal, Intelligent Buildings, LLC and R. Andrew Bennett, AIA, Principal-in-Charge, BOKA Powell
- September 10, 2020 | Speaker: Spencer Levy, Chairman of Americas Research and Senior Economic Advisor, CBRE
- June 25, 2020 | 2020-21 Top Ten Issues Affecting Real Estate®
- May 14, 2020 | Speaker: Richard Barkham, Ph.D., CRE, Global Chief Economist & Head of Americas Research, CBRE
Chapter & Regional Events
- March 30, 2021 | Southern California Chapter – COVID-19 Impact on Real Estate – From an Ownership & Management Perspective
- March 24, 2021 | Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter – Presentation by Craig Hall
- March 19, 2021 | Capital Region Area CREs – Data Centers
- March 5, 2021 | New Jersey Chapter – Property Taxes – COVID 19 and its Effect on Asset Management, Municipal Budgets and Property Operations – Where is the Common Ground?
- March 2, 2021 | Northern California Chapter – The Post-COVID Real Estate Revolution
- March 1, 2021 | Carolinas Chapter – What is hot and what is not in the Southeast
- January 18, 2021 | European Chapter – COVID Impact on Real Estate Development in Europe: Offices & Residential
- November 10, 2020 | New Jersey Chapter – Impact of COVID on Planning & Design
- September 15, 2020 | New Jersey Chapter – COVID-19 Impact on Real Estate
- July 22, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter – The Post-COVID-19 CRE World: Theory and Practice
- June 24, 2020 | New York Metropolitan Chapter – Profiles in Recovery: What’s Ahead for Offices and Apartments?
- May 21, 2020 | Northern California Chapter: Travel & Hospitality Industry in the wake of COVID-19
- April 30, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: A Conversation on the Federal, State and Local Initiatives Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
- April 21, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: COVID-19 State of the NYC Market