Past Webinar Recordings
Recordings from past webinars are made available to watch by streaming video.
- November 2020 | Speakers: Tom Shircliff, CRE, Co-Founder and Principal, Intelligent Buildings, LLC and R. Andrew Bennett, AIA, Principal-in-Charge, BOKA Powell
- September 10, 2020 | Speaker: Spencer Levy, Chairman of Americas Research and Senior Economic Advisor, CBRE
- June 25, 2020 | 2020-21 Top Ten Issues Affecting Real Estate®
- May 14, 2020 | Speaker: Richard Barkham, Ph.D., CRE, Global Chief Economist & Head of Americas Research, CBRE
- November 10, 2020 | New Jersey Chapter – Impact of COVID on Planning & Design
- October 7, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter and Fordham University: “Something Old, Something New Something Borrowed, Something Blue”
- September 15, 2020 | New Jersey Chapter – COVID-19 Impact on Real Estate
- July 22, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter – The Post-COVID-19 CRE World: Theory and Practice
- June 24, 2020 | New York Metropolitan Chapter – Profiles in Recovery: What’s Ahead for Offices and Apartments?
- May 21, 2020 | Northern California Chapter: Travel & Hospitality Industry in the wake of COVID-19
- April 30, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: A Conversation on the Federal, State and Local Initiatives Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
- April 21, 2020 | New York Metro Chapter: COVID-19 State of the NYC Market