Volume 42 Issues
- Industry Legends: Ray Torto, Ph.D., CRE
- Fundamentals: Cybersecurity Oversight and Strategy for Commercial Real Estate
- The Revolution, Part II: Revisiting Opportunity in the Small Town
- The Opportunity for Increased Institutional Investment in Public Real Estate
- Black Swans – the Original Rara Avis
- Housing Demand is About to Change – Here’s Why
- Market Value in Use is Not an Oxymoron
- Housing Demand and Immigration Trends
- Investor Primer: U.S. Data Center Market
- Data Governance: Cybersecurity Oversight and Strategy for Commercial Real Estate
- Disney Declares WARA
- The Devastating Impact of Storm Surge on Coastal Communities
- Vibrancy and Property Performance of Major U.S. Employment Centers
2018 Editorial Board
Liaison Vice Chair
2018 Chair of the Board
President and Chief Executive Officer
|Cate Agnew, CRE||William Ted Anglyn, CRE||Massimo Biasin, Ph.D., CRE|
|Charles A. Bissell, CRE||Mary C. Bujold, CRE||Arthur J. Burrows, CRE|
|Anthony F. DellaPelle, Esq. CRE||Jack P. Friedman Ph.D., CRE||John Albert Griffing, III, CRE|
|Hiroyuki Isobe, CRE||Constantine Korologos, CRE||Richard Marchitelli, CRE|
|Franc J. Pigna, CRE||Thomas Joseph Shircliff, CRE||Noah D. Shlaes, CRE|
|John Sokul, CRE||Hans J. Vrensen, CRE|
|Vasilios K. Diakogeorgiou, CRE||John A. Dalkowski, III, CRE||Hugh F. Kelly, Ph.D., CRE|
|Joe W. Parker, CRE||Roy J. Schneiderman, CRE||Daniel L. Swango, CRE|
|George T. Vallone, CRE||Gregory Servodidio, CRE||Alex Ruggieri, CRE|
The articles/submissions printed herein represent the opinions of the authors/contributors and not necessarily those of
The Counselors of Real Estate® or its members. The Counselors assumes no responsibility for the opinions expressed/citations and facts used by the contributors to this publication regardless of whether the articles/submissions are signed.
Published by The Counselors of Real Estate, a not-for-profit organization, 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL, 60611.
Copyright 2018 by The Counselors of Real Estate. All rights reserved.
Real Estate Issues is a registered trademark of The Counselors of Real Estate, a not-for-profit organization.
To submit a piece for consideration in Volume 42, please read the editorial guidelines.