2017 Annual Convention, Montréal, Québec, Canada
*PDFs Unless Otherwise Noted
Sunday, September 24
- Development Tour: Montréal Embraces Major Public-Private Infrastructure and Real Estate Projects
Monday, September 25
- Welcome Address
- Scott Muldavin, CRE: Presentation
- Keynote Opening: Welcome to Montréal!
- Making Infrastructure Happen: Public-Private Partnerships
- Christophe Petit: Presentation
- Retail Industry – In Crisis?
- Welcome Luncheon
- Dr. Sunny Handa: Cybersecurity Presentation
- Hospitality: Current Trends & Issues
- Presentation: Giuliano Gasparini, CRE, and Monique Rosszell
Tuesday, September 26
- The Global Economy & Real Estate Trends: Is Capital Following Growth?
- Business Issues Forums
- CRE Consulting Corps: Finding a New Vision—From Vacated Land and Building Decay to Redevelopment and Jobs
- Future Real Estate Disruptors: Blockchain and Other Fintech Innovations
- Geoffrey Kasselman, SIOR, LEED AP: Presentation
- Using Technology in the Courtroom or Boardroom
- How Cities Reinvent Themselves
- Making Cities Work: Planning Innovations in Europe & North America