The CRE Consulting Corps provides real estate analysis and action plans for municipalities, not-for-profit organizations, government entities, educational institutions, and other nonprofit owners of real property.
- Is your organization planning for the right real estate opportunities for the right reasons?
- Does your organization have a strategic plan for its real estate assets?
- Does your organization have a real estate action plan to guide development initiatives?
- Has your organization’s real estate plan been evaluated by an unbiased, objective panel of real estate professionals?
- Is your organization leveraging its real property assets to meet the goals of the organization or community?
- Is your organization maximizing the performance and returns on investment of its real estate assets?
As a public service program, the CRE Consulting Corps is designed to provide access to the highest level of expertise in designing effective strategies for sound real estate solutions. Each Consulting Corps project is conducted by a team of volunteer members of The Counselors of Real Estate. The team is comprised of CREs who are selected because their experience and skill sets meet the specific needs of the client. The CRE Consulting Corps specializes in understanding your organization’s specific situation and creating a realistic, feasible, and achievable road map for solving virtually any messy, complicated real estate problem your organization may face:
- The feasibility of community, public/private, or land development
- Adaptive reuse and urban redevelopment
- Strategic asset management
- Financing and capital formation
- Highest and best use strategy community development
- Mixed use development
- Public real estate asset management
- Historic preservation
- Transit-oriented development
- Portfolio strategies
Click here to download a PDF of the CRE Consulting Corps Brochure.
To learn more, contact:
Director of Public Service Initiatives
The Counselors of Real Estate