- This event has passed.
The Road Ahead for U.S. Lodging
This webinar is in partnership with the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) and the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA).
- Daniel Lesser, CRE, President & CEO, LW Hospitality Advisors LLC
- Biran Patel, Chairman 2020-21, Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)
- Chip Rogers, President and CEO, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)
Hotel share prices are rising, properties are re-opening and lodging companies are hiring again. While leisure demand is driving the recovery as travelers look beyond the pandemic, the sector is beginning to see signs of life in corporate and group business as well. The bad news is nearly $27 billion in lodging sector debt is set to mature in 2021.
Three influential and respected hotel sector luminaries—Dan Lesser, CRE, Biran Patel, and Chip Rogers, will decipher what it all means in the short- and long term.
- Who’s Buying and Who’s Selling In The Hospitality Investment Market?
- How Prolific Are Hotel Conversions To Other Property Types Such As Housing and Is There An End In Sight?
- Which Hotel Segments Are Recovering First and How Long Will The Others Have To Wait?
- Why Investors Should Strike Now To Enjoy The Full Upside Of The Post-Pandemic Recovery
- Where Is Revenue Per Available Room Expected To Be By Yearend 2021?
- How Much Hotter Will The Hospitality Debt Market Become and How High Will Leverage Levels Go?
Check-in on May 20 at 1:00 pm ET and better understand what these key indicators reveal.