- This event has passed.
The Counselors Webinar Series 2020 Session 5
Watch the Recording
Discover What’s Next in innovative Design and Technology solutions—keys to improving the occupant experience in an era of cataclysmic change. We all want Space that works. We all need Space that’s safe. As the science for Covid-19 has evolved, so have Smart Buildings into Smarter Buildings, as new technologies are required for public health, wellness, risk management, and the confidence necessary for returning to the commercial real estate space—inside and out.
Join The Counselors of Real Estate on November 11 as two industry forces—Tom Shircliff, CRE, and R. Andrew Bennett, AIA—share how to reimagine the workplace through space utilization models powered by prevailing technology and innovation.
Among the need-to-know-now issues Messrs. Shircliff and Bennett will reveal:
- The dynamic duo of Design + Technology and the significance of flexible solutions in space planning
- How to successfully navigate the crossroads of energy efficiency, sustainability, occupant experience, and public health
- What technologies will drive communication, confidence, functionality, and wellness
- Why there’s hope for Class B & C office buildings
- The three categories of technology investment and how they will affect you
- How to benefit from understanding and influencing policies of key stakeholder groups
Skillfully moderated by Michel Couillard, CRE, 2020/21 Global Chair of The Counselors of Real Estate, this session offers an actionable blueprint for retrofitting office buildings and mixed-use properties.
Take an hour on November 11 and take away the confidence in knowing What’s Next in REAL ESTATE DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY.