- This event has passed.
2019 London Technical Program
The European Chapter of The Counselors of Real Estate invites you to attend the European Chapter & Board meetings and the London Technical Program.
As a CRE member you can use the below voucher code to attend the conference for £100 + VAT. To use the code, make the booking using the ‘Non-RICS member’ option then apply the code when requested.
Register Now: Click here.
Voucher Code: VHR0000828
Wednesday, 27 February
European Chapter & Board Meetings: Contribute to the CRE Future
CRE members are invited to be active participants in the discussion regarding the European Chapter’s future.
Thursday, 28 February
Brexit: Managing Chaos? The emotion of European real estate motion
We are going to raise topics such as:
- How real is the impact of Brexit on the global real estate?
- What’s hot in the real estate air?
- What’s the change passing through the door of your businesses?
- Currency considerations and general cross-border trade (investment discussion)?
Speakers to date are:
- Nick Chatzitsolis, CRE, Managing Director, CBRE-AXIES Greece
- Tom Claridge, Director and Head of Fixed Income, Julius Baer
- Peter Cosmetatos, Chief Executive Officer, CREFC Europe
- Sue Forster, Chief Executive, Property Investment Forum
- Peter Pereira Gray, Managing Partner and CEO of Investments, Wellcome Trust
- Jonathan Hill, Baron of Oareford, formerly European Commissioner for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
- John Plender, Senior Editorial Columnist, Financial Times
- Vicky Pryce, Economist, and Business Consultants
- Simon Rubinsohn, Chief Economist, RICS
- Hans Vrensen, CRE, Head of Research and Strategy, AEW Europe LLP
- Jonathan Harris, CRE, Past President, RICS and Vice-Chair, CRE European Chapter
- Tomas Ctibor, CRE, Owner/Managing Director, 4ct s.r.o
And others to be announced soon.
This meeting is held in collaboration with RICS.