- This event has passed.
2016 International Conference
Your European CRE colleagues (Ralf Koschny, Hamburg, Marie-Noelle Brisson, Paris, Güniz Çelen, Istanbul, Bruno Ettenauer, Vienna, and Nick Chatzitsolis, Athens) with the assistance of Michel Couillard, Chair of The Counselors’ 2016 International Committee, are hard at work designing an event which will showcase urban and financial challenges facing all real estate consultants in Germany’s capital and cultural center, Berlin.
The conference is hosted at The Westin Grand Berlin, where you can reach main sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, and the Jewish Scheunenviertel at Hackescher Market in just a few minutes.
Highlights of the program include the following topics:
– Investment Challenges
– Financial Markets
– Urban Projects
– Migration Issues
– Successful 21st Century Cities
And speakers include:
– Robert White, Jr., CRE, Real Capital Analytics – New York and London
– Henrik Thomsen, Executive Director, Groth Gruppe – Berlin
– Ralf-Peter Koschny, CRE, – Bulwiengesa AG, Hamburg
– Inga Schwarz, Avison Young – Hamburg
– Vincent Gollain, IAU Ile-de-France, Fondation d’utilité publique – Paris
– Tommaso Santini, VEGA s.c.a.r.l, – Venice
– Hubertus Kobe, CRE, ECE Projectmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG – Hamburg
– James Tuckey, Brookfield Properties Europe – London
– Güniz Çelen, CRE, Celen Corporate Property Valuation & Counseling Inc. – Istanbul
– Scott Muldavin, CRE, Muldavin Company, Inc., – San Rafael, CA
The Development Tour will explore the challenging architectural and urban developments.
A lovely reception at the Westin Grand Berlin’s Summer Garden.
Enjoy the most exciting areas that the Spree River crosses on its way through the heart of the city: many sights, side by side, create unique scenery for an exciting trip. Within a few years the historic Berlin has grown into a fast metropolis and one of the most exciting cities in Europe. This has changed the face of the city fundamentally. The riverboat tour leads you alongside various historical places and presents you the never sleeping Berlin from a very special perspective.
A bus tour of the city of Berlin, with a walking tour of the German Parliament, followed by luncheon at Kaefer’s restaurant in the dome of the Reichstag.